Sometimes, a nice afternoon at the pool is a great way to enjoy the best that Mother Nature has to offer with the whole family. But especially in Jacksonville, sometimes Mother Nature has other ideas – particularly on days where those temperatures keep increasing. Instead of keeping your kids inside and letting their boredom get the best of them, there are a number of great things you can do to keep them active and exhilarated all day long, without the risk of heat exhaustion.
Indoor Activities Away from Home
When it’s too hot outside, the best way to combat the heat is to stay inside. But after a few days, your house may be feeling a little small, so it’s time to bring in the reinforcements. At BRAVOZ, we have over 40,000 square feet of family fun that will help the kids get out all their energy in a constructive way. Here are some fun things the kids can do at BRAVOZ to help stay cool and have fun out of the summer heat:
- Summer Camps: Our daily and weekly summer camps are starting on May 27th and run through August 9th. Registration is open now and we have extended care as well to help work around your work schedule. Your kids will have a blast on the trampolines, playing laser tag, working together in team competitions, arts and crafts, and much more.
- Birthday Party & Team Party Packages: Go ahead, form a group and let us know how many. We’ve been voted the best birthday party in Jax, so we’ve got something to brag about. Private party rooms, dedicated staff, unlimited drink stand, and more. Let’s get the party started!
- 2-Hour, All-Access Passes: Sometimes, a 2-hour break from directing play is all you need. Stop by any day of the week for an easy 2-hour, all-access pass to our facilty. If your kids love Laser Tag, they can spend the entire time in the multi-level, tactical laser tag arena, or divide their time between our 10+ attractions for a variety of fun.
- All-Day, All-Access Passes: Don’t sweat it. You can hang out with us all day if you want. Nothing beats unlimited play all day.
- Eatz Cafe: BRAVOZ can be your home away from home, complete with food and beverage options (well, we don’t have beds, so you can’t stay forever). Grab a bite or a drink while you’re here and the kids are playing. With 16 local, domestic, and craft beers on tap, wines, and other specialty drinks, you’re sure to have a great time while your kids have a great time.
If you’d like to find out more information about our Jacksonville Entertainment Center, or if you’re just looking for more information on how to combat summer boredom, drop us a line to talk about ways we can make your summer unforgettable (in a good way).