At BRAVOZ, we realize during our normal operating hours, our facility can be overwhelming for our friends with special needs and sensory issues. That’s why we have partnered with our friends at Reaching Milestones to offer this special program on the first Monday of each month. During Sensory Friendly Nights, we turn off the music and dial down the distractions to make our facility more sensory-friendly.
- CANCELLED AT THIS TIME!
- No music.
- Fewer distractions (arcade games will be off).
- Access is for 1 hour of time on the trampolines and/or ninja course.
- One parent/caretaker/therapist is admitted for FREE with each sensory-friendly participant $8.99 paid admission.
- Parent/caretaker/therapist is permitted to assist child while on the jumper. Only one person is permitted to jump per square.
- BRAVOZ Jump socks are required for anyone going out on the trampolines. Jump socks are available for $2.50 per pair and are reusable on future visits.
- $8.99 for the 1-hour event.
- Parent/caretaker/therapist is admitted at no charge.
- Additional family members can also jump for $7.99.
- WILL RESUME SOON!
- *This event will not be held on any school or federal holidays. Please check the important dates listed on this page to ensure our facility will be sensory-friendly during your visit.
Bravoz Sensory Friendly Nights Program is now sponsored by Reaching Milestones.